Inverse Problems, Control and Modeling in PDE
My research is linked to control and inverse problems in partial differential equations. There is now an important number of young researchers working in these subjects in first range institutions in Chile. It is important to continue to attract young researchers with capacities to innovate in controllability, inverse problems in PDEs and their applications in the region. I am interested interdisciplinary research areas as Climate Change and Resilience, Earth modeling, Biology, Medicine and Astronomy and I am convinced that our scientific advance is possible by generating interdisciplinary work between high level and active groups.
PhD Applied Mathematics, École Polytechnique, France
Research interests: Inverse problems, control theory, modeling in PDE’s
- Full Professor at Department of Mathematical Engineering
- Associate Researcher at the CMM Center for Mathematical Modeling
- Researcher at the Center for Climate Research and Resilience
- Member of Millenium Nucleus in Applied Control and Inverse Problems
- Member of the Faculty of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, University of Chile
Postal address: DIM/CMM, U. de Chile, Beauchef 851, Edificio Norte, piso 5, Casilla 170/3 Correo 3, Santiago, Chile.
Tel: +56 2 2978 4443 (Administrative Secretary)
+56 2 2978 4994 (Office)